Ceramic Candle With Stunning Blue Glaze
Contemporary Ceramic Candle With Stunning Blue Glaze
Do you love gazing at the sky? Does it help you feel calm and grounded?
If so, this candle from my Blue Skies Above Collection is perfect for you! Handmade from white porcelain clay, this beautiful candle has unique and beautiful blue glaze and is inspired by the stunning Northumberland ‘big skies’ and landscapes close to my home studio. Each piece is completely individual due to the making process.
The tactile, glossy finish adds that perfect touch and the handpoured soy and coconut candle will add that perfect cosy and calming glow to any room. It looks stunning by any window, on a shelf or candle tray and can be displayed on its own or with a range of other items including pieces from my most popular ranges. It can also be used outside to create a lovely atmosphere.
This would be a thoughtful present for a friend who loves handmade gifts or would be perfect as a special treat for yourself.
All items are carefully wrapped in eco friendly tissue paper and card with twine & a small ceramic heart for that special, handmade touch. I’m happy to include any personal messages on a postcard that is included with all pieces and can send directly if this is a gift.
Delivery time is 3-5 working days
Ceramic candle with stunning blue glaze.
A beautiful handpoured soy and coconut eco blend candle perfect to create a lovely calming and cosy atmosphere. There are the following scents to choose from:
- Orange, Cranberry and Cinnamon (a fruity, floral combination with a base of sandlewood, cedar and vanilla)
- English Rose (A stunning and soft rose fragrance, reminiscent of an english rose garden)
- Lime, Basil and Mandarin (An enticing medley of Sicilian lime and zesty bergamot with the scent of ripe mandarins, white florals and base notes of patchouli and green vetivert)
- All candles are made from durable white porcelain clay and have a gloss finish.
- Size: W6.5cm, H6.5cm
- Delivery: All items are sent out within 3-5 working day.
- Returns: Returns are not accepted due to the nature of these pieces being handmade. Please read our FAQ page before ordering so you have all the information you need.